Gooey Chocolate Skillet Brownies
Write a review
- 4 oz Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Vanilla Ice Cream for serving
- Preheat Fire Magic by igniting right burner and turning on high. Cover lid and allow the internal temperature to rise until the middle burner thermometer reads 300*F.
- Meanwhile, combine the bittersweet chocolate and butter in a medium pan and gently melt over medium low heat on the side burner, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in sugar. Then add the eggs and vanilla using a wooden spoon. Gently fold in the flour and toasted nuts.
- Pour the brownie batter into a well seasoned cast iron skillet and place to the left, about 10 inches away from the direct flame where the temperature reads between 300-350*f. The direct heat is coming from the right side of the grill deck. By keeping the lid down, we are creating a convection effect on the grill, ideal for baking at a consistent controlled temperature.
- Bake brownies 20-25 minutes, turning every 10 minutes. Keep things casual by serving the brownies in the skillet with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. This makes for a dramatic and mouthwatering presentation!
Fire Magic Grills http://firemagicgrills.com/