Perfect Sear Zone Steak
Write a review
- 6x 1 1/2 “ thick Filet Mignon Medallions
- Kosher Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- 1 lb Prosciutto wrapped asparagus
- 3 lbs sliced par boiled red bliss potatoes in EVOO and Herbs
- ½ cup butter and fresh herbs
- Prepare a foil lined baking sheet with Filet Medallions and generously season with cracked pepper. Allow Filet to sit at room temperature for 30-45 minutes.
- Par boiled herb potatoes should be roasting over medium heat along with prosciutto wrapped asparagus till nice and crisp.
- Up on the warming rack add a pot of melting sweet cream butter seasoned with Mediterranean sea salt and a handful of herbs rosemary, oregano, thyme…
- Using tongs, place filet over direct heat and sear for 2 minutes. Rotate each medallion 90 degrees and sear an additional 3 minutes. Discard the foil lining baking sheet.
- Using tongs, flip once and cook for 2 minutes, then rotate 90 degrees
- Serve this up with the rotisserie roasted potatoes and prosciutto wrapped asparagus. Finished off with a drizzle of herb butter.
Fire Magic Grills http://firemagicgrills.com/